Transformable Hot Wheels Optimus Prime
Travoltron
2024-05-14 15:36:19 UTC
Transformable Hot Wheels Optimus Prime

https://creations.mattel.com/products/hot-wheels-transformers-optimus-prime-hxt02

80 bucks though. I think I'm going to have to pass on this. It's just
bad timing. I just bought both Missing Link Primes. It's just too
similar of a product. Had this come out a couple years ago, I would
probably have gone for it.
Zobovor
2024-05-15 00:54:49 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Transformable Hot Wheels Optimus Prime
https://creations.mattel.com/products/hot-wheels-transformers-optimus-prime-hxt02
80 bucks though. I think I'm going to have to pass on this. It's just
bad timing. I just bought both Missing Link Primes. It's just too
similar of a product. Had this come out a couple years ago, I would
probably have gone for it.
I think we're seeing the real reason Hasbro was so excited about creating 3D scans of some of the G1 toys. The Missing Link toys are likely being made from those scans, and they probably send the CAD models over to Mattel so they could make this as well.

I like how shiny it is, certainly. But, eighty bucks for a three-inch tall robot is outrageous. And it doesn't scale with anything else in my collection. It's neat, but I don't need it.

Zob
Optim
2024-05-20 11:06:20 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Transformable Hot Wheels Optimus Prime
https://creations.mattel.com/products/hot-wheels-transformers-optimus-prime-hxt02
80 bucks though. I think I'm going to have to pass on this. It's just
bad timing. I just bought both Missing Link Primes. It's just too
similar of a product. Had this come out a couple years ago, I would
probably have gone for it.
It is absolutely gorgeous. I like how the stickers don't actually look
like stickers. I am tempted to get it just like I am tempted to get
Missing Link Optimus Prime.

The World Smallest Transformers Optimus Prime from years ago is still
the best version of the original G1 toy. That tiny toy is a amazing feat
of engineering and is better to scale with the original G1 Metroplex toy
than any of the mini-bots.

It is impressive that the original Optimus Prime toy is still selling 40
years later. And deservedly so since it is one of the best G1 toys ever.
Only the G1 Grimlock toy and some of the 1987 Headmaster toys are
better. Transfomers must be a gold mine to Hasbro. I think it beats Star
Wars as the most lucractive toy franchise for males. Only Barbie
probably beats it.

Transformers keep churning and churning.