Earthrise Dirge/Ramjet and Ironhide/Prowl 2-Packs for Preorder on Amazon
Zobovor
2020-07-17 18:36:34 UTC
Looks like the Seeker Elite 2-pack (Dirge and Ramjet) is available for preorder in Amazon, selling for $59.99 and scheduled to ship August 19, 2020:

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA-EARTHRISE-Seeker-Pack/dp/B083VMBWCK

Also listed is the Autobot Alliance 2-pack (Ironhide and Prowl) which presells for $39.99 and will ship on November 4th:

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA-EARTHRISE-EARTHMODE-Pack/dp/B07ZPL7DXZ

This is the first time we've actually seen what Ironhide and Prowl are going to look like. Prowl is the expected Smokescreen redeco, while Ironhide always to be a remold of the Cybertronic vehicle from Siege (same legs) but with a new Earth van mode. It looks pretty good!

I have read that you need to trick Amazon and add these items to your wish list before you can preorder them. I was able to successfully preorder both sets in this manner.

Zob (wonder if we'll see Ratchet and Bluestreak in some form?)
Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.
2020-07-17 20:28:20 UTC
Post by Zobovor
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA-EARTHRISE-Seeker-Pack/dp/B083VMBWCK
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-TRA-EARTHRISE-EARTHMODE-Pack/dp/B07ZPL7DXZ
This is the first time we've actually seen what Ironhide and Prowl are going to look like. Prowl is the expected Smokescreen redeco, while Ironhide always to be a remold of the Cybertronic vehicle from Siege (same legs) but with a new Earth van mode. It looks pretty good!
I have read that you need to trick Amazon and add these items to your wish list before you can preorder them. I was able to successfully preorder both sets in this manner.
Zob (wonder if we'll see Ratchet and Bluestreak in some form?)
Those seeker kneecaps look pretty big, and we get new heads and wings, as well as a small notch in the chest bridge over the cockpit, but the rest seems to be straight redecos

So I guess Ironhide's shield is a tribute to his G1's sled.... which is most of the vehicle roof. Seems a bit cheaty but needed to get that look.
Zobovor
2020-07-18 15:20:47 UTC
Post by Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.
Those seeker kneecaps look pretty big, and we get new heads and wings, as
well as a small notch in the chest bridge over the cockpit, but the rest
seems to be straight redecos
I'm seeing differences in the upper torso as well. The square sections under the pectoral areas are different.
Post by Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.
So I guess Ironhide's shield is a tribute to his G1's sled.... which is most
of the vehicle roof. Seems a bit cheaty but needed to get that look.
Hasbro seems to be getting more comfortable with designing toys so that you have to detach large sections of the vehicle mode. They've done it now with Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Arcee and now Ironhide. I'm not sure how I feel about that. It's inelegant and in some ways it doesn't feel like "true" transforming. But, whatever works, I guess.

Zob (still preordered the toy, not gonna lie)
Irrellius Spamticon of the Potato People.
I didn't realize this happened with Cliffjumper until seeing Bumblebee, makes me glad I picked up Toro instead.
e***@gmail.com
2020-07-18 22:29:40 UTC
At least with Ironhide, they are able to pass this part removal as a throwback to his G1 toy.
e***@gmail.com
2020-07-18 04:34:06 UTC
I pre-ordered both of these sets.