I stole something Transformers from Wal-Mart
Add Reply
GoBackaTron
2024-09-17 22:00:24 UTC
A couple weeks ago I was at Wal-Mart and they had just finished
assembling and stocking the Transformers One merchandise display stand.
And there on one of the cardboard shelves of the display was the
instruction sheet on how to build the display.

I was so enamored with that piece of paper that I rolled it up, put it
in my pocket and walked out of the store with it. It's just such an
ephemeral thing. I am sure some fans may collect the display stands but
very few will have the instruction sheets on for how to assemble them.
Zobovor
2024-09-18 00:40:35 UTC
Post by GoBackaTron
I was so enamored with that piece of paper that I rolled it up, put it
in my pocket and walked out of the store with it. It's just such an
ephemeral thing. I am sure some fans may collect the display stands but
very few will have the instruction sheets on for how to assemble them.
I doubt anybody even noticed that it disappeared! But now you own a
piece of paraphrenilia that most Transformers fans definitely don't have
in their collection.

Zob (you would not believe how much people are charging for a single
colored letter used in an old Toys "R" Us storefront)